Contingency Crisis Management
Whatever the origin of a crisis, organisations needs to initiate an effective response in order to manage and recover. Hawkes helps organisations build the capabilities to manage and minimise the adverse impact of potential dangers, to protect people, critical business interests and assets.
We offer a tailored consultancy to help you meet your requirements. Whether you need to develop a response plan after business remodeling, require awareness training for your staff, or an exercise to test all aspects of your crisis and emergency response, we can help.
What we do
- Risk analysis for operations, including using 'bow-ties' to identify prevention, detection and mitigation controls
- Develop crisis management strategies and response plans
- Develop crisis management awareness and training programmes
- Emergency and crisis management audits and reviews
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis